1. The Si5351 is an I2C configurable clock generator that is ideally suited for replacing crystals, crystal oscillators, VCXOs, phase-locked loops (PLLs), and fanout buffers in cost-sensitive applications.
2. Based on a PLL/VCXO + high resolution MultiSynth fractional divider architecture, the Si5351 can generate any frequency up to 160 MHz on each of its outputs with 0 ppm error
3. The Si5351A generates up to 8 free-running clocks using an internal oscillator for replacing crystals and crystal oscillators.
4. The Si5351B adds an internal VCXO and provides the flexibility to replace both free-running clocks and synchronous clocks.
5. The Si5351B eliminates the need for higher cost, custom pullable crystals while providing reliable operation over a wide tuning range.
6. The Si5351C offers the same flexibility but synchronizes to an external reference clock (CLKIN).
7. Functional Block Diagram Generates up to 8 non-integer-related frequencies from 8 kHz to 160 MHz I2C user definable configuration
Exact frequency synthesis at each output
(0 ppm error)